Their favourite part, decorating the doggies. :)
LT was quite fast with his decorations.
IT took longer, he was busy thinking of different ways to make his doggies. :)
They each had 20 balls of dough to decorate.
LT's doggies, before baking. :D
IT's doggies, before baking. :D
The doggies, after baking. :)
HORLICKS DOGGIE COOKIES
180g butter, soften at room temperature
200g cake flour
25g corn flour
25g milk powder
100g chocolate chips
some chocolate rice
some Koko Krunch
- Pre-heat oven to 140deg C.
- Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Sieve top flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Cream butter and Horlicks for about three minutes at low speed. Do not overbeat.
- Put in top flour, cornflour and milk powder and beat for about one minute to form dough.
- Divide dough into 10g each. Put three chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- Insert two pieces of Koko Krunch to form the 'ears', chocolate rice for the "eyes", and a chocolate chip in the centre for the 'nose'. Or just let your kids decorate in whatever way they fancy.
- Bake at 140 deg C for about 25 minutes.