Flyaway Piglet made from chicken and shoulder ham, lying on top of multi-grained rice. Balloon is a tomato attached on with a pick.
I've also packed chicken/seaweed/ebikko roll, breaded prawns, spinach, grapes and strawberries.
For snack, I included sandwiches, grapes and strawberries. Piglet is made using ham again.
I love the cuties and classic version of Piglet too, will attempt those another time. :)
Sharing the recipe of the seaweed ebikko chicken roll below. :)
SEAWEED EBIKKO CHICKEN ROLL
1 skinless and boneless chicken breast, halved
pinch of salt and black pepper
1 slice seaweed, cut into half
4 tbsp ebikko
- Pound chicken breast to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Season with pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Lay one piece of seaweed on the chicken breast.
- Spread evenly with ebikko
- Lay another piece of seaweed over the ebikko.
- Roll up chicken breast.
- Coat with flour, followed by egg, and lastly panko.
- Shallow or deep fry till golden brown.
- Slice before serving.
- Chicken can be replaced with pork loin.
- Ebikko can be replaced with mentaiko or tobikko.
- Seaweed can be replaced with shiso leaves.
- Remember to coat the chicken well in flour, egg and panko. This will help to secure the chicken roll and prevent it from opening up when frying.
Where to get same or similar items seen in today's post: