Corn for Hello Kitty's nose and carrot for her bow. :)
The lunchboxes today are filled with rice, broccoli, korean grilled chicken, grapes and strawberries.
Hello Kitty toast that I cut using CuteZcute. The eyes and whiskers are cut from bread crust. I added corn for her nose and heart shaped sprinklers for her bow. :)
Here's what I used to cut out Hello Kitty's features.
For my lunch today, I packed ravioli tossed in avocado, Korean grilled chicken and salad. If you like avocado or creamy pasta, you have to try this avocado pasta recipe I'm sharing. It can be done in under 15 minutes and it's a healthier version of the usual cream pasta.
AVOCADO PASTA RECIPE
2 servings linguine (or any pasta you like)
1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
2 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, peeled
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt and black pepper to taste
1 tbsp chopped parsley, optional
- Cook pasta in salted water, according to time indicated on packaging.
- Grind avocado, olive oil, garlic, pinch of salt and lemon juice in a food processor till smooth and creamy.
- Drain pasta and reserve about 2 tbsp of pasta cooking water.
- Toss pasta with avocado mixture and pasta cooking water.
- Season with salt and black pepper if desired and top with chopped parsley.