I assembled Pikachu in their bentos. :) Nori, ham and tomato are used for the details.
For lunch, the boys had rice, soboro, eggs, fries, grapes and strawberries.
200g minced pork
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp sake
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
3 tbsp oyster sauce
pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients together, except garlic. Leave aside for 15 minutes. Add some water to loosen up the minced pork.
- Heat up pan with some sesame oil and stir fry garlic.
- Add in meat mixture, keep stirring with chopstick, till the liquid is almost dried up.
- Pork can be replaced with beef or chicken.
- Dark soya sauce is optional, leave it out if you prefer a lighter coloured soboro. Or add more if you want it to be darker.
Where to get same or similar stuff seen in today's post: