I used a Pooh Bear cutter to cut and imprint on the bread before toasting it.
This is a actually a cookie cutter, but it works on bread too. :) It's one of the first bento tool I bought when IT was still a toddler, and that was like almost 8 years ago. O.O
CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
1 onion, chopped finely
1 clove garlic, minced
1.5 cup chicken stock/vegetable/mushroom stock
300g portobello or brown/white mushrooms, chopped to large chunks
50ml thickened cream
50ml white wine
2 piece sage leave, chopped finely
salt and black pepper, to taste
chopped parsley, for garnishing
- Melt butter over a deep saucepan, add onions and garlic, cook until onions are soft, around 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and continue to cook for around 7 minutes till they soften.
- Add chicken stock and simmer for around 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, set aside to cool for a while before blending the soup in a processor.
- Return the soup to the pan, add in wine and cream, warm through without boiling.
- Season with salt and black pepper, serve with chopped parsley.