And so Perry for the boys today, with rice coloured with deco furi, chicken nuggets, broccoli, golden kiwis and strawberries.
The boys asked why is the hat so small? :P
And for School, they had Agent P made from spinach bread, with nuggets and grapes.
Peanut butter for IT and strawberry jam for LT.
Chicken nuggets hidden under the leaf baran.
Fried tofu puffs for my lunch, they were from dinner last night, I fried it again before my lunch. They do not stay crispy for long, so it's best to fry them just before you are eating. Recipe at the bottom of the post.
Here's how the tofu puffs look like straight from the pack.
The tofu puffs turned inside out and stuffed with meat. They look ugly, but don't worry, they will look nicer after you fry them. :)
FRIED TOFU PUFFS RECIPE
10 tofu puffs
200g minced pork
100g fish paste
100g minced prawns
1 tsp salt
- Cut a slit on one side of the tofu puff and gently separate the insides.
- Turn the tofu puff inside out and set aside.
- Mix all the other ingredients together.
- Stuff the tofu puff with mixture #3.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- You can shallow fry them too. The tofu puffs you see in my pictures are shallow fried.