Rilakkuma is made from rice mixed with dark soya sauce. Just a few drops will do. The other dishes are fried tofu puffs stuffed with meat and fish paste, fried salmon belly and stir-fried baby bok choy. The blanket is made out of egg sheet, there's more salmon belly and rice hidden under the egg sheet. :P
A close up shot. :P Egg sheet recipe at bottom of this post.
I bought a few lunchboxes from Rakuten at half price during their sale on 3rd June. Been eyeing these boxes for months, thought they will be great for bringing noodles to School. I will most likely use them next year for IT, when I've to send lunch to School for him. :)
These are the other two that I bought, original intention is to use them next year too. :) I'm so in love with their polka dots series too, but they were not on sale this round, will grab if they are ever hugely discounted, for myself. :P
EGG SHEET RECIPE
1 tbsp water
1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- Beat egg well.
- Put 1 tbsp of water in a bowl, add in 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch and mix well.
- Add mixture #2 to egg and mix well.
- Sieve mixture #3
- Heat a pan, and put a bit of oil in. Using a paper towel, spread the oil all over the pan and remove excess oil.
- Pour #4 into pan and make sure the egg is spread out evenly.
- Cook at low heat till egg is cooked.