The boys' lunch, inari sushi, teriyaki chicken and strawberries.
Domokun's mouth is made out of ham and cheese.
And their boxes for School.
Inari sushi, teriyaki chicken and grapes.
My dinner last night, rice with greens and teriyaki wings.
Lunch for me today, kept some of the teriyaki chicken I cooked for the boys and had it with my bread. Teriyaki chicken recipe at the end of this post.
Got these in the mail today, thanks to Sarah from Zoe's Lunchbox, she kindly helped me to buy these from the store and mailed them over. :)
TERIYAKI CHICKEN RECIPE
1 chicken leg
11/2 tbsp mirin
11/2 tbsp soya sauce
2 tbsp sake
2 tsp sugar
- Mix all ingredients together except sugar and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat pan, pat chicken dry and put chicken skin side down on the pan. There is no need to add any oil.
- Pan fry both sides till golden brown.
- Wipe the pan clean, add in the marinade from #1 and sugar.
- Add in chicken, cook till the chicken is well glazed with the sauce.
- You can also substitute with other chicken parts like wings and drums. Chicken breast is not recommended to be used for this.