Panda on carrot soup.
I cut out the wrap and toasted it, before placing it on soup.
This is cat and fish, on pumpkin soup.
The cat and fish are toasted bread. :) These are easy and fast to make, food art isn't always time consuming. :)
1 tbsp butter
1 onion, minced
4 cups chicken broth
6 large carrots, peeled and sliced
1 cup whipping cream
Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter in a soup pot over medium heat, add in onions and cook till limp.
- Add broth and carrots.
- Cover and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer till carrots are soft.
- Working in small batches, pour soup into blender and puree till smooth.
- Return to the pan and add in whipping cream, stir over high heat.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
Where to get same or similar items used in today's post: