Meatballs after shaping
Deep fried Meatballs. These can be packed into small packs for freezing. Pop them into the fridge the nite before you need them. In the morning, just glaze them with a sauce and they are ready for your bento. :)
FRIED MEATBALLS RECIPE
400g minced beef
400g minced pork
1 onion (minced)
2tbsp minced garlic
7tbsp bread crumbs
- Stir fry minced onion till translucent.
- Soak breadcrumbs in milk for 10 mins.
- Mix all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
- Leave in the fridge for an hour, then take out and shape the mixture into balls.
- Deep fry the meatballs.
* U can use 800g pork, if you do not take beef.
* U can also bake the meatballs instead of frying them. 10-15 mins at 200C