Their favourite part was decorating the doggies. LT was quite fast in decorating his doggies. IT took longer, he was busy thinking of different ways to make his doggies. They each had 20 balls of dough to decorate.
LT's doggies, before baking. :D
IT's doggies, before baking. :D
The doggies, after baking. :)
HORLICKS DOGGIE COOKIES
180g butter, soften at room temperature
200g cake flour
25g corn flour
25g milk powder
100g chocolate chips
some chocolate rice
some Koko Krunch
- Pre-heat oven to 140deg C.
- Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Sieve top flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Cream butter and Horlicks for about three minutes at low speed. Do not overbeat.
- Put in top flour, cornflour and milk powder and beat for about one minute to form dough.
- Divide dough into 10g each. Put three chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
- Insert two pieces of Koko Krunch to form the 'ears', chocolate rice for the "eyes", and a chocolate chip in the centre for the 'nose'. Or just let your kids decorate in whatever way they fancy.
- Bake at 140 deg C for about 25 minutes.